3. Carnival Glory
Embarkation:

I live 5 minutes away from the cruise port so I just walked over and got to the terminal at 11:45am. On the boat by 12:15pm. Absolute breeze.

Food:

Ate in the specialty restaurant the first night. Had done this on the Carnival Liberty in the past and it was delicious. Emerald Steakhouse just as glorious and beyond perfection. Do yourselves a favor and book it.

Food in the dining room also delicious. Lido food was ok but their desserts were excellent.

Entertainment:

Did not do any of the shows but the comedy club was very fun. Art auction was very fun. This cruise had the best auctioneer from any cruise I had been on.

Debarkation:

Just like all cruises into New York, debarkation was a breeze with the ability to just walk off the ship with your own luggage. Was home in 10 minutes.

Overall: what a wonderful cruise to just get away. Got much more than I should have for the price I paid.

Best cruise to nowhere