• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

MSC Virtuosa Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Bland food and undrinkable 'house' wine

Review for MSC Virtuosa to the Middle East
Cyclades
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Jan 2022
Cabin:

There is a lot of food available but mostly bland. especially at dinner. I purchased the easy drinks package and the house wine was so bad that after the 3 day I cancelled the package. I love Italian pasta and you would think being an Italian ship you will be serve a decent pasta but sadly not. There was pasta but nothing special, The one evening at dinner I ordered the ravioli with spinach, what a disappointment the spinach looked like toothpaste, very dry with virtually no pasta souse. You get the feeling that everything is do as cheap as possible. Then you have these ridiculous Covid rule. In the theater I can sit without a mask if I have a drink but my partner and every one around me must have a musk on. The same story in the buffet while seated at the table you don;t need a mask but if you get up to get food you must wear your mask. But then these mask mandated have be a joke since day one.

MSC ships are full of glitter but that is where it ends. If you have been on a Royal Caribbean cruise I will not recommend MSC.

The cabin we had was very nice but it was for a handy capped person so it was big but there was no chairs to sit on only the bed and a little stool at the dresser.

previous reviewnext review