• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Miracle Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Horrible food, random charges added to account we were never made aware of, etc.

Review for Carnival Miracle to the Mexican Riviera
ak89
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Feb 2022
Cabin:

This was my first cruise and I'm indifferent if it will be my last one or not. The boarding process was fairly simple and we were upgraded to a balcony room, which might be because not that many people were on the cruise, but regardless that was a nice surprise since we originally booked a room with just a window.

Food:

This was probably the worst part of the whole cruise. The dining room was an absolute joke. The bread they offer is rock hard. They had EXTREMELY small portions and at one point I ordered the grilled chicken with veggies and a twice baked potato. The chicken was cold and not well seasoned, there was literally ONE piece of broccoli for the "veggies" and the twice baked potato was a small plain potato with nothing on it and I was never offered anything to put on it. This was the first night we were on the ship. The second night they had an "elegant" dinner in the dining room that my boyfriend and I went to and he received a steak that was seared but raw once you cut into it. We told the guy that was bringing our food and he took the steak back, brought it back to us, and this one was beyond overcooked, so we literally just got up and walked out. Come to find out the buffet was offering the same exact food options as the dining room but at least the buffet served it warm/hot. So we ended up just eating there for the remainder of the cruise and never went back to the dining room.

10 Helpful Votes