• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Jan 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Balcony

This was a solo cruise I chose primarily because MSC did not charge a supplement for cruising solo. The cruise was excellent and probably in the top 3 of 20 cruises taken in the last 35 years. There were less than 500 passengers on board a ship that holds 4500+, so it was like having a semi private cruise.

The ship is beautiful and I found the food, entertainment and service comparable to or better than what I have experienced on Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian cruise lines, Holland America or Princess. The food selections in the dining room were a little less than what is on other lines, but I always found several options that I had to choose between.

The itinerary was excellent with 2 days at Ocean Cay, Costa Maya and Cozumel over the 7 days. I really enjoyed staying overnight at Ocean Cay with 2 full days to spend on the island.

Deluxe Balcony

The balcony cabin was spacious and well designed. Storage was adequate and the bathroom was one of the best I have seen on a cruise.

Port Reviews

Costa Maya

I visited Maya Chan for the third time and it was excellent, as usual. A great all-inclusive beach day.

5 Helpful Votes