CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Epic Review

Editor Rating
24 Awards

Can't beat a cruise with only 25% passengers. What, me wait?

Review for Norwegian Epic to the Caribbean
MFOB
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2022
Cabin:

Everything about the cruise was great! Full crew to serve 1/4 the passengers. No waiting for anything. Didn't hear about anyone getting covid on board. 8 days of utter bliss! BURN THE FLOOR dance on the second night was great. The kind of show that used to be on cruise lines. The ports didn't matter to us but they were very good. Mask requirements were not that bad. Wear them inside while walking around. Take the mask off outside and inside when you are eating or drinking. Could be worse. On our trip the seas were very calm and only had a bit of rain on 1 day of the 8 days. Now, I have to have one complaint and that is all the ice cream, hard and soft and the hard flavors were terrible! Sub standard ice cream. But ALL the deserts we tried were wonderful! Please do a bit better with the milk fat content Epic.

Thank you Epic!!!

Very good. The balcony had lots of room. Maybe enough for at lease 1 lounge chair?

Port Reviews

Aruba

Barren landscape. Good for swimming but we didn't go.

Curacao

This was an island we had not been to so we did a tour and besides it also be pretty barren, it wasn't too bad.

Grenada

Very nice island. Quite tropical and very green. Lots to see around the island.

St. Lucia

We did a tour of St. Lucia and we very much liked this island and tour.

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

If I had to choose any island I would want to live on I believe St. Kitts would be the island. So much beautiful scenery, the people are friendly.

5 Helpful Votes