CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Jan 2022
Cabin:

I had done this cruise before but to the old locks and wanted to see the new ones and how they worked. I also wanted to see Jamaica as that was not on my list cruise. The food and service was great. I enjoyed meeting other single and solo travelers at a time set aside for us. We did enjoy meeting, talking and eating dinner together.

We all agreed it would be nice if the cruise line had more ways for singes to travel alone. The amount of outdoor movies under the stars was a nice selection. The informational speakers were great and learned some interesting things.

Thank you for not pushing the booze on us that has happened in the past, were afraid to sit down somewhere just to relax and not get looked at like I should leave or order something. It was nice having a smaller amount for travelers on board.

The cabin was fine and very clean and comfortable

Port Reviews

Grand Turk

You can walk off the ship right to a beach, shopping area, and paths to check out the local area. I liked the new exhibit that they did for the USA astronauts,.

3 Helpful Votes