• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Jan 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Overall the experience was what you expect from a cruise aside from being kid friendly. Out of the six hot tubs and two pools, only two hot tubs and one pool allowed children under 18. On the main pool deck that did allow children, at 7 pm dive in movies would start and only two of them were kid friendly. Kids club was only open for a couple of hours at a time everyday and at very erratic times. When they were open my 5 year old had the best time!

The biggest concern came when after an extremely lewd incident occurred. I understand that things happen but after two complaints and sitting on the deck where the incident was occurring security never came, I no longer felt comfortable allowing my thirteen year old to walk the ship without adult supervision.

If you are cruising without children, I’m sure the experience would have been entirely different but overall I would not recommend this ship to anyone who has the intention of a family friendly vacation.

Port Reviews

Belize City

Belize city was amazing, if you are looking for a guide I would highly recommend king David’s tours. We did the Altu Hun Mayan ruins and howler monkey sanctuary. The food was delicious and the tour guides were so friendly and helpful.

Roatan

The entire island was so beautiful, we ended up renting a car and driving until we found a great beach on the west end. The area is friendly and has so many great views and local restaurants and shops.

Cozumel

We only experienced the resort beach here at playa de mayo but it was wonderful. I would recommend this more for snorkeling and laying out than taking younger children due to the rocks on the beach being unsafe.

3 Helpful Votes