CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals
  • Cruise Tips

Emerald Princess Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

ALMOST everything we wanted in a Cruise

Review for Emerald Princess to the Panama Canal & Central America
myguyandme
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2021
Cabin: Balcony

We picked this Cruise because was going in most Ports we have not been to. Price was good and we really wanted to celebrate bringing in the NEW YEAR in a way we have never done before. ThePanama Canal tour and ferry Ride was such a historic thing to see. Our favorite place to be on ship was in the Explorer Lounge, The bar attendants were GREAT, on the spot with making sure you had your drink and was comfy. I know they had other places on the ship to work because I would see them at other bars. GREAT CREW !!! Anggung, Olga, Pele, Red, Ferryson, Savio I think I got them all. The ship is Beautiful and very clean. The crew that was in the main dining room was on the spot when someone got up to leave they were there to wipe down the table and chairs for the next one, Very efficient, kind, patient. The Specialty Dining areas crew was also very accommodating. Our only disappointments was we were not able to go to all the Ports, and New Years eve celebration was not all that I had hoped for, no ball drop, or champagne tower. I realize these were not done because of Covid But non the less they were disappointments.

Balcony

Quit small, been on many cruises but this seemed to be on the smaller side, I think if closet area was smaller room would have been better for space. Our room attendant Jiwa was absolutely SUPERB, very nice, accommodating, made sure we had what we needed, 5 stars for him !

6 Helpful Votes