• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Scarlet Lady Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Beautiful Brand New Ship - But feel robbed for not being able to do anything I booked the cruise for!

Review for Scarlet Lady to the Caribbean
CandyEyes43
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family

Sail Date: Dec 2021
Cabin:
Lots of cool random decor in public areas but since so many areas to hang out, they mostly ALL felt empty in evenings.
Scarlet night was great and the entertainment was really good. But again, before and after the dancers, the area just seemed barren and I still don’t know where everyone hung out since everywhere seemed empty every night but probably just because so spread out and so many areas to hang out.
Wedge salad at The Wake - usually my favorite type of salad but was not fond of the egg on it and minimal blue cheese (I’m sure I could have ordered without though if I knew and just asked)
“Interesting” dessert at Pink Agave
Bimini was amaaaaaZing
Comfy pool beds but only a small amount for the very tiny pool. If you don’t get one you’re out of the action and it’s boring
Disgrace of an excuse for NYE fireworks
Avocado breakfast burrito at the Galley - perfect size (wish the taco place in the Galley had more options though)
Hammock was cool but impossible to find romance or comfort for 2 in it
Free champagne on Nye
Cool decor and photo opps all over
BIMINI is surreal. The beach club is massive with amazing music and extensive beautiful beach
More disgrace of NYE fireworks joke
Bimini Floaties party!!!
Pink Agave - didn’t like the food but the drinks and silverware were great
Octopus snacks at the Aft lounge - very yummy and perfect for a quick snack
Cool decor all around - cool walls by all the elevators
Infamous instagrammable hallway going to the Manor nightclub
PJ party on the first night. Was great seeing everyone dressed up in cute pajamas for the event

Spite having an AMAZING time, this cruise has a lot of issues & is VERRRY EXPENSIVE for what you get (or "can't" get)

I'll start by saying, spite the lengthy list of cons, my boyfriend and I still had a blast. We booked the cruise last minute on December 8th for the NYE cruise (Dec 29-Jan 2). The weather was beautiful and living less than a mile from Port of Miami, it was an easy venture to get to and get home. The cruise was the perfect amount of time and we had a wonderful time together. But I just want people to know more about the actual experience before booking this particular cruise for the cost it is. I would do it all over again in a heart beat if it was about $1,000 less.

I am very very very upset and feel robbed because the sole reason I booked this cruise was for the fitness classes, shows, and entertainment that I was not able to do ONE of since they were all sold out from the moment I stepped on the ship, spite not being able to book until you get on the ship.

6 Helpful Votes