• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Scarlet Lady Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

An elevated, one of a kind cruise experience!

Review for Scarlet Lady to the Caribbean
Kelseyrflynn
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family

Sail Date: Dec 2021
Cabin:

Hard to sum up my positive experience on Virgin voyages in a short review! I stayed in one of the balcony rooms and the accommodations were beautiful, the support staff was always quick to act if we needed anything brought to the room. Ketou and Jake were especially incredible! Above and beyond! The dining is unparalleled, I often forgot I was eating on a cruise ship. The restaurants are the same caliber as any high class restaurant that you’d dine at on land. And there’s lots of casual food options as well! Truly did not have a bad meal. The entertainment was a blast and just so impressive. The dancers and the circus performers especially were unlike anything I’ve ever seen. A definite highlight was the late night pool party that culminated in staff and guests alike all jumping in the pool with our clothes on! Like how fun is that? I felt like such a kid! Also they have the safest Covid protocols, testing everyone themselves right before we get on the ship is a game changer. Overall the experience provided an opportunity for everyone to escape, let loose, and have some pure fun after an especially hard year. Oh and there aren’t any kids on the ship! Which is a definite plus! The thought and care that the Virgin team put into this beautiful ship permeated in every aspect of our stay. I felt totally present and joyful throughout, would 10/10 go back!!

3 Helpful Votes