• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Dec 2021
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I had heard that Celebrity Constellation had good food, great entertainment, and offered a grand experience. Yes! All of my high expectations were met. We traveled with another family, and we all found different adventures to enjoy. The fitness trainer was excellent. The spa was perfect. The restaurants had such variety, the food both beautiful and delicious. The entertainment was Broadway worthy. I felt like I must be rich or a celebrity because the staff treated me like I was the most important person on the planet. But here is what really made a difference: very few of us see behind the scenes, but I had a chance to see some of the amazing people who create such a great experience. Yes, the food, entertainment, and staff were amazing, but I got to meet some of the directors who make it all come together, and I saw how their leadership has resulted in it all coming together in a magical way. I am so thankful I trusted my holiday vacation to this crew. I am so thankful to the heart behind the magic! There is more than one star on that celebrity constellation.

13 Helpful Votes