• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Because it was leaving from Baltimore and had a few first time cruisers,Steward was very nice and pleasant but was no housekeeper towels were 3 colors beige,gray and white not his fault bed the first night had a unmaid sheet at the foot of bed so we did'nt know if it was left from last guess dissturbing. Diningroom beautiful servers very nice no one called me by name for the entire cruise we were a party of 7 there for 7 days that was a first and a few courses forgotten and not recieved.Traveling with a 2 yrs old was not aware of bubble tours already paid about 1200.00 for his ticket and you want 75.00 to be dropped off at 8am and pickedup at 1pm he cried the entire cruise only time he was happy is Princess Cay that something I think my carnival should have mention before we paid.Casino got up at 2:30 am went to smoke in casino there a few people sat at machine Patrice saw me and said she would bring me drink and ashstray out of nowhere a employee came up to ask me leave because they were closing handed me a ashtray told me put my cigarette out cash out and leave I have never been told no so many times on cruise ship especially concerning my grandson.

Luis did his best very pleasant but you could he was learning I felt like he was training

3 Helpful Votes