• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Enchanted Princess Review

Editor Rating

Pools not accessible for handicapped

Review for Enchanted Princess to the Southern Caribbean
Rosebudsmith
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:
This is a picture showing how the motorized scooter fit in our room.

I am extremely disappointed that not even one swi.ming pool on this ship is handicapped accessible. I am not able to climb a straight up and down ladder. There are no steps going into any of the pools nor is there a lift. I am on a 10 day cruise and not able to swim with my husband. It should be stated on the Princess website that the pools are not handicapped accessible so that people can make the best decision for their vacation. All of the details have been confirmed with the service desk here on the cruise ship. We have been on other Princess cruise ships that have stairs going into their swimming pools. The crew is fantastic for the buffet and restaurants. Our cabin girl is so pleasant and her service is great. Everyone is very upbeat and happy. You couldn't ask for more except handicapped accessible pools.

We booked our room in January 2021 with a princess planner. We told them that I was handicapped and needed a motorized scooter. The scooter just fit in the room. You had to roll over the bed to get past the scooter so you could get to the couch or balcony and back to the bathroom and cabin door. Our room was changed.

13 Helpful Votes