CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

andrew2401
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:

The Apex really is a wonderful ship. The decorations are amazing and add to the whole vibe. Prior to this cruise and pre-pandemic I cruised twice in MSC Yacht Club class on the Seaside. This time I was in Aqua Class with an Infinite veranda. Although I thought the cabin was lovely, modern and spotless I do prefer an actual veranda. The is a personal preference and others I spoked to loved the infinite veranda.

The food in Blue the restaurant that was assigned to Aqua Class passengers was excellent. Food was very good and in my opinion better that the food served in MSC's Yacht Club. All the specialty restaurants we tried were very good. My favorite was Eden and it really was a treat and something special. The steak house also very good and my least favorite was Le Grand Bistro but still decent and great if you are traveling with children.

Shows were very good and entertaining. The house orchestra (band) are very talented. The theatre itself is a marvel of technology and special effects including an enormous LED backdrop.

Lovely, clean and modern.

4 Helpful Votes