• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Grand Classica Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Incredible experience! Grand Classica delivers! When can we sail again?!

Review for Grand Classica to the Bahamas
TheSoccerCoach
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:
Enjoying my coffee with ice cream!
Welcome Onboard Cake!
Towel animal!
Amazing CD Jeff with band!
Delicious main course!
Gorgeous views from a lovely ship!
My wife loved their gelato!
The dance parties were so much fun!
Thank you for making us feel so very much at home!

I used to work on cruise ships! Spent four years of my life living on board. And, this is my sixth time sailing as a passenger. First with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. AND, I hope the first of MANY, MANY more to come!

The over all experience...what they packed into 3 days and 2 night was incredible!

First the ship - she is 30 years old. A classic cruise ship, built in Italy. Lovely lines and design inside and out! She is being well tended to and gave a smooth ride to and from the Bahamas. Loved the open decks! The pools and hot tubs. Adored the open, unobstructed views to the sea! So lovely!

Our cabin was large. We loved the bed and pillows. The shower was hot and had great water pressure. Our cabin attendant kept the place spotless and even did a towel animal for us. So sweet! The AC worked great! (Do bring adapters if you are coming from the US as there is one US outlet in the cabin and one Euro outlet.)

2 Helpful Votes