• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin: Balcony

I was so ready to go on a cruise again. This cruise was on an older ship. I know there can be issues. This was just a lot. First, the food was lacking in every restaurant venue. Second, the ship had rules about masks and things that were not enforced, which I found frustrating. Some of the drinks were downright awful, which I have never experienced before. Lastly. In the middle of the night, there was an overwhelming smell of smoke. We were moved to another cabin and moved back to the original cabin in the morning when the problem had been fixed. All in all, this was rough. That being said, I was so happy to cruise again, I let a lot of things slide. Hopefully they will get back to the standards I expect when sailing with them. I did sail on a different Carnival ship a little earlier, and it was so great, so just know that if you choose an older ship, be prepared for issues.

Balcony

It filled with smoke one night, so not great. Dirty windows made it difficult to enjoy the view.

1 Helpful Vote