• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Eurodam Review

Editor Rating
9 Awards

Ships are having a tough time

Review for Eurodam to Transatlantic
Walker lady
6-10 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

Love crossings. But, hate masks. Also, many cabin issues (toilet overflowed, shower flooded bathroom, water from shower saturated carpet outside door, etc). Were given $200 room credit but on next to last day and had to spend onboard.

Crew, as always, was amazing. Of everyone I encountered, only one clerk in the shops could stand a better attitude. EVERYONE else was helpful. Lido personnel helped tremendously (I use a walker), all of the wait staff was right there to help carry and get drinks. Our room stewards would help me in the door (hard to do with walker), if they were anywhere in the area and saw me going to my cabin. Captain got us home safe. All in all, good trip but obvious signs of financial cutbacks. Some elevator issues, many not functioning a lot of the time. Decor nice. Beds are a bit high for 5'2" physically challenged person. Had to bring step stool. Put in concerns but Holland America my favorite line.

Port Reviews

Barcelona

We toured Barcelona with Barcelona Tours, guides Alex and Armando, office guy Mark, pick up at airport, Montserrat, drop off at hotel, pick up at hotel, tour city, drop off at cruise port, excellent tours, guides, office staff,helpful above and beyond (I'm disabled), loved it all!

1 Helpful Vote