• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Getting ready to leave the ship for the day...beautiful AmaBella!

Seriously, not sure why you would river cruise with any other company. They. Were. OUTSTANDING! We left feeling like we left our family onboard. Plus, the port stops were beyond lovely this fall. I really prefer land-only travel, but this cruise completely sold me on River Cruising. I am already booking my next.

The attention to detail in the cabins was perfect. The customer service and the many attempts at making sure we felt special was pretty wonderful. Each day when we left the ship for a tour, they would supply us with anything we could need, like umbrellas, then wished us well. When we returned they acted as though they were so very happy to see us again. Asking what all we saw and how things went. The warm towels, warm drinks, and snacks were such a treat as we filed back onto the ship as well. Dinners were such a treat! The best food and served with such love by the crew. The laughter and fun is something I already very much miss. Well done, crew of AmaBella. You are a special group of people!

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony