• Newsletter

jlzbremer
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:

My husband and I were celebrating our 25th anniversary and decided to take a Virgin Voyages cruise. I love the Virgin brand. I fly to London once a year and always fly Virgin Atlantic because of their service and quality so I expected the same from their cruise line. They did not disappoint. The ship is beautiful. We had a central balcony room with a hammock on the balcony. The high tech ambient lighting options in our room were fun to play with. The service everywhere on the ship was fantastic. Every crew member we encountered was happy and helpful. The food was amazing! We ate at a different restaurant every night and loved everyone one of them. We tried foods we would never have tried before and we loved every dish. The private club in Bimini was great! It was beautifully furnished and had plenty of poolside and beach side seating. I would say my only complaint was there were not enough entertainment options on board. It is a laid back cruise, not a party boat, which I personally liked, but it would have been nice to have a few more lively entertainment events throughout the day. That said, I would hands down recommend this cruise to anyone.

Port Reviews

Bimini

Beautiful island. We will definitely go back so that we can explore it more.

3 Helpful Votes