• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Carnival Dream Review

Editor Rating
1921 reviews
7 Awards

Covid Protocols did not hurt cruising!

Review for Carnival Dream to the Western Caribbean
kymann1
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin: Balcony

I've had so many cruises cancelled since 2020...I really wanted to be on a ship for Halloween so this one got me.

We had a balcony cabin (8447). Note that this one connects to another cabin; I think that's why I could hear my neighbor's television (ugh).

I know this ship did not sail full; too many deck chairs available on sea days and too many empty tables in the dining room. I heard someone say 75% capacity, but I'm not certain of that figure.

Balcony

This cabin connects to the one next door...I assume that's why I could her the neighbor's tv. I've not had that happen before.

Steward came in once each day and straightened, provided fresh towels and left a new towel animal.

Every cruise I come home with clothing I never wore, so every cruise I bring less and less. This means we have plenty of space to store our stuff in the cabin. Plus we have them do laundry mid-week. They do a capable job of cleaning my casual tshirts and cotton underclothing.

4 Helpful Votes