• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin: Yacht Club Inside Stateroom

My wife and I sailed on this ship doing a back to back cruise. This our first week. We got to the terminal about an hour before our boarding time on our docs. The took our bags and led us into the YC checking area. We took a seat, and they called us to the desk. Ten minutes after getting to the terminal we heading on the ship. The butler escorted on the ship and in the Top Sail Lounge. Butlers came around with drinks and asked us what we would like. Very Nice! I don't have the ladys name she is a concierge, and told us what to expect. And on the table it had instruction on how to the internet on our devices. This part of the YC package. I think it was about 11:15 we were told our cabin was ready, we were escorted to out Interior Suite (14004) more on that later. Put our stuff into the safe and when to explore the rest of the YC. The YC bar and sundeck was huge. This cruise only had about 88 people staying in the YC, So it was never full. For those of you that smoke the starboard side just after the cabanas is the smoking area. They put up a canopy for shade. the two people that took are of that are are Bryan Estuya and Vicente Chua I could not have ask for any better service from those two, also coming around and checking to see if we needed anything. On sea days the JR butler would come around with fruit on sticks and later on they'd come around with cookies or mini pizza. After two weeks I almost get tired of seeing food.

Almost every meal we were meet at the door to the resturant by hostess Ciara who took our tempture everyday as part of their safety program which was done by thermal scanner.

The YC resturant was excellent, food and service. Our sommelier Rudolpd Smith checked on us several time during our meal, again to see if we needed anything. Our waiter Agnel Vaz and Asst. waiter Karina Mc Donald Marie Embradura were always around to see if we needed anything.

Yacht Club Inside Stateroom

The cabin was okay, carpet needs to be replaced. One thing MSC could do better make more storage space in the interior suite.

3 Helpful Votes