• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Star Legend Review

Editor Rating
13 Awards

Incredible trip with fantastic crew

Review for Star Legend to Greece
Fsurrey
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

We have just returned from a wonderful 10 days sailing on Star Legend. The ship is in great shape and incredibly comfortable after an upgrade and refit. Our cabin was spacious with fabulous doors leading onto a small balcony, the bed was as comfortable as home which I have never experienced before. So some people may not enjoy the windstar experience, although I have no idea why ( I did hear one miserable soul complaining about utter nonsense). The crew go above and beyond to make the experience truly personal and I cannot state enough how wonderful they all are.

The main dining room is a delight and the menus were fantastic, breakfast is outstanding. We were looked after all day, and if you want a chilled, luxury environment without noisy shows this is truly the holiday for you.

Shout outs to Daniella the Maitre de in Amphora, the chef for his amazing menus, JeeBee and Jackie for always looking after us on deck, Ronnie who kept our room beautifully, Apple for being fabulous and everyone else.

We had cabin no noise issues, perfect.

11 Helpful Votes