• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Miracle Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

No enforcement of CDC mask protocols

Review for Carnival Miracle to the Mexican Riviera
kidpup
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin: Interior

I am shocked to see many people without masks or masks well below their noses in public areas walking around. They walk right by staff and no one says anything to them. The buffet servers even serve maskless people food. If you care at all about Covid 19 this is not the ship for you.

I spoke with managers in Lido Deck dining area and pool areas. They say they can not do anything about people not wearing masks. A drink server even took off her mask to ask us if we wanted drinks and was 18" away from me. This is a scary place for anyone who is concerned about Covid 19

The ship is beautiful. Check in was orderly and amazingly fast. Our room is clean and beautiful. I love cruising and waited to book one when they seemed safe. I am sorry to say this cruise ship does not take Covid seriously. I followed one woman with no mask walk from one end of the ship to the other. She passed at least 8 staff and no one said anything to her. Maybe they are afraid but this ship is a Covid Outbreak waiting to happen.

Interior

We have a balcony and it is perfect. Its clean and great view.

7 Helpful Votes