• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sofla1
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

First time back on a cruise since COVID hit. We did the short 3 day to Bahamas and back because of COVID anxiety. We are not very experienced cruisers but we do enjoy good food, atmosphere and service and Celebrity delivered on all three the second tine around. We were on the Equinox prior to COVID and prior to the refurbishment in 2019. The changes are super nice - I noticed a lot of them. The food was as good as I remembered. We experienced Le Petit Chef which, I must admit, I was hesitant to try at first. DO NOT hesitate - this was such a wonderful dinner! Come hungry. I will not say more as I don't to ruin the experience for anyone - don't Google it before you go. Crew members were fantastic. This was a cruise of only 350 passengers so I can't really comment on embark/disembarkation process which was as if we were on a private ship. Maybe the intimacy of the cruise was what made it so special. We met some great people and had a blast! Oh, and the COVID precautions were impeccable without being intrusive. Next sailing on the Equinox Jan 2022!

4 Helpful Votes