• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

I know context can be important for these reviews, so to give an idea of demographics, we are a married couple in our mid twenties with no children. It was my second cruise, and my husbands first. As you can imagine, we were not as affluent as the majority of the cruise goers, and also were quite a bit spry in comparison with the demographics of this cruise (the cruise was almost entirely made up of 50 year old+ individuals who were very used to cruising, and appeared to have deep pockets and quite the appetites. We only saw 4 other couples that appeared to be our age on the cruise). We don't gamble or drink, but spent most of the cruise enjoying the more active options available.

I was surprisingly pleased with how this cruise turned out. Due to the cruise ship being a 30% capacity we had plenty of room and attention from the staff. Now that I have done a cruise with such low capacity, I don't know if I ever want to go back to full capacity. Furthermore, since there was almost no children at all there was little to no lines at things such as the flow rider or the CocoCay waterpark.

COVID: