• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

I’ve waited a long time to step foot on this cruise. Was so excited to finally getting to sail after rebooking four times due to Covid it sucks. Food not that great. Small venues ship is sailing at 50% capacity and the limited number of entertainment options are all sold out. Everything is run by app on phone which is annoying. Drinks are expensive. I won’t be back. Give me a regular cruise ship any day over this. NCL here I come.

Cabins are small. Bathrooms smallest I’ve ever seen. Hammock on balcony cute. But not functional. Lots of exercise classes but not much else in way of entertainment, if you can even get into them. There is constantly a long line at the reception area of people complaining about the ship services. Good thing I brought 2 books with me as there isn’t a library on board. Definitely booking my next cruise on ncl

Response from DavidN, Sr. Social Media Analyst

Hi Catering! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay on board Scarlet Lady. We have reviewed your voyage feedback and wanted to address some of your concerns. Our...

Smallest bathroom ever you can’t even turn around in it or wipe your butt easily

6 Helpful Votes