• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony
My cabin location (B414)
Large balcony
Ultimate balcony breakfast. Best meal I had onboard.
B414

I was hesitant to try one of the Royal Class ships as I LOVE the Grand Class but Majestic really surprised me.

The Enclave was incredible. Worth every penny (which was $20/day reserved in advance online). And better than the Thermal Suite on the Grand Class ships because it has the added bonus of the Thalassotherapy pool, a large hot pool with strong therapeutic jets, submerged lounge bench, and warm rain shower.

I also really loved the covered, adults-only Hollywood Pool. Our weather was a bit cooler than I expected and being able to relax indoors by the pool was a real treat. The Majestic does NOT have a Sanctuary, instead it has the Hollywood Conservatory. This is also adults-only but was free to use (I've heard the cabanas usually do have a cost to reserve but our cruise was barely more than 1/3 full and there was no charge to use the cabanas). It has several varieties of musical chime instruments to play and a giant chess set. It also had fake topiaries and was completely enclosed (as compared to the Sanctuary which is covered but not fully enclosed. It was not my favorite space on the ship.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

The cabin was light and airy, spacious, clean (with the exception of a few stains on the carpet) and very comfortable. The bathtub was big enough for a relaxing soak. The balcony was huge compared to most on the ship.

2 Helpful Votes