• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:
Our ship docked

We had never seen this part of the country, so the itinerary got our interest. We were very pleased with every aspect of the trip- beautiful, spacious stateroom,; excellent food with great choices; very enthusiastic and helpful crew (all of them, from the wait staff, house keeping staff, cruise directors, excursions director- all were upbeat, willing to multi-task- no one ever said, “that’s not my job “, instead they said, “let me help”.) The on-board Lewis and Clark expert, Todd Weber, was a wealth of information, and his delivery was A+. The evening cocktail hour went beyond our expectations- a very nice selection of hors d’oeuvres, including shrimp, mussels, clams, salmon; top shelf liquor (Glenlivet 12, my Mount Gay rum, my husband’s Makers Mark bourbon). Nice selection of wine. Good choice in excursions. Very comfortable buses, they showed informational videos both going and coming from Mount St. Helens, which made the trip more enjoyable. They even gave me stamps for my postcards, and mailed them. I was very impressed with the Covid precautions- all passengers were required to have a molecular Covid test within 72 hours of boarding. We were tested again the morning of boarding, we all presented our vaccination cards. They were very strict (in a nice way) about mask wearing on board- and as far as I could see, 100% of staff and passengers complied with this. Crew 100% vaccinated. We’ve done two Celebrity cruises in Europe, this was our first small ship. I highly recommend American Cruise Line.

Cabin 223- roomy, comfortable, all the amenities you need, including a robe