• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

MLZ
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

I sailed on the Celebrity Edge in a balcony Aqua Class room on October 2, 2021. This was my first cruise alone, although it was not my first cruise. Due to Covid, my husband and friends did not want to and/or couldn't sail with me. So, I took a deep breath and went for it. Am I glad that I did! I upgraded to the Premium drink package, and purchased three shore excursions through the ship.

First of all, the Edge is immaculately clean and during my sailing there were 900 passengers, so it felt empty. The service, food, and shows were amazing. Unlike what others have said, I loved the balcony concept which actually made the room seem airier and bigger. Because I ate in Blu every night, I did not try any of the specialty restaurants. Blu was terrific, and you can order anything you wanted from the other non-specialty restaurants. The service was excellent and extremely attentive.

There were many fun activities to participate in, and I enjoyed all of them, especially Zumba. The shows were fabulous.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Took the Kayaking and Snorkeling Excursion form Celebrity that was excellent. The kayaks were clear so you could see to the bottom of the ocean.

7 Helpful Votes