• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jcruise1977
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Sep 2021
Cabin:

My wife and I came on this cruise with another couple, and all four of us had a great time. This was my 4th cruise, and 1st time on Celebrity, and we were overwhelmed by the amazing service, food, and quality of musical entertainment which was simply everywhere, all the time. I should also comment the quality of our fellow passengers was second to none. We had a great 12 days making new friends from places all around the US.

The only issues that concerned me was the fact that dinner was only available starting at 6pm; this locked you into particular choices for how your evening was spent. If you wanted to eat early, you could not have dinner, see the 7pm show, and then do other activities for the evening. Also, the hot tubs were only open until 9pm, which was fairly frustrating as the evening hours are the best times to put them to good use.

I have noticed that other reviewers were frustrated with Celebrity's communications RE ports and other restrictions. These issues were all widely known weeks prior to boarding to anyone who took a look at the Celebrity website and/or review recent cruise reviews. Right now many things are up in the air, and I never felt as though Celebrity was not up front and honest about how they managed our expectations.

Port Reviews

St. Croix

Took a taxi and did the Carambola hike to the tidal pools. Very fun time.

4 Helpful Votes