• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

I love cruising and I have missed it soo much. I was so lucky to be able to book a last-minute cruise on Oasis. I am fully vaccinated plus I just received my booster. My husband and I are both nurses. I am so happy that Royal wants everyone vaccinated and tested except for children who are not able to be vaccinated. It is impossible to write a review without talking about COVID protocols. Cruising is different but so is every other aspect of life since the pandemic.

The ship is huge which makes it easier for social distancing. I always go to specialty restaurants, especially on the big ships. I enjoyed Chops Grill and love it had outdoor seating. The crew on this ship are incredible and go out of their way to be accomodating. The service and food in the main dining room were good but everyone was squeezed together with no distancing at all. I disliked this setup so we didn't eat there. I would like to express my extreme gratitude for the incredible food that was served to me at the port side BBQ. One of the double servings of meat is enough for two people.

This BBQ was my absolute favorite place to eat, the food was superb and the seating was spacious with outdoor seating an option.

The balcony is the only way to go

Port Reviews