• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Scarlet Lady Review

Editor Rating

Book now!!! The food, the shows, the staff, oh my!

Review for Scarlet Lady to the Bahamas
sauceman1
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:
Test kitchen deconstructed mushroom
Bonfire on the private beach.

When Virgin announced their adults only cruise, I was excited to give it a try. I loved flying Virgin America and Atlantic, enjoyed my stay at the Chicago hotel, so I was eager to give this a try. My original cruise got postponed due to Covid. Since it's adults only, they were able to require 100% vaccination and a Covid test before boarding. I felt safer on the cruise than I do on land.

The ship has 20 eateries and I'm sad to say I barely did about half of them. All the food was incredible. They deconstructed a mushroom and reformed it into the shape of a shrooms in test kitchen. Pisco shots in Pink Agave. Bibimbap at Gunbae. Truffle egg pizza. Need I say more.

The shows were great. We saw Never Sleep Alone with Dr. Alex. This is not your typical cruise show. Where else can you see a comedy/dating show about sex. Duel reality is like Cirque du Soleil on steroids.

The room was decently sized. Has everything you expect including a fridge and safe. The shower pressure was unbelievable. The bed was comfortable. Everything is controlled by a tablet.

3 Helpful Votes