• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 110s

Family

Sail Date: Sep 2021
Cabin:

We sailed on the 15 night repositioning cruise from Liverpool to Genoa. I have sailed with MSC several times previously including on the Grandiosa during the Covid Pandemic so I had an I deal what to expect and up until this cruise it was one of my favourite cruise lines.

During the cruise there were 2 stops in Southampton and we were prepared for the several thousand British boarding for a mini booze cruise. And yes, for those 3 days it was chaotic with the Brits complaining, queuing at the bars and being generally loud and rude so we were relieved when the majority disembarked.

I want to try and give a balanced view and although what I will speak about here were not major issues, when put together it left me overall disappointed.

We only booked an inside, we had the option to upgrade to a balcony for £260 each prior to the cruise, we asked again when we boarded and they wanted £50 per person per night which was extortionate for a 15 night cruise.

The room steward was poor as mentioned in my review.

1 Helpful Vote