• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Bolette Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

A most relaxing and enjoyable cruise

Review for Bolette to the Baltic Sea
Escapehelpme
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Aug 2021
Cabin:

We had an amazing cruise with Fred Olsen family. The staff were very attentive and the service was excellent. The bathroom areas were kept immaculately clean. The ship only had 60% occupancy due to COVID-19 so it was more quiet than usual. There were plenty of activities which were I think were designed for the older cruise-goer. There were no children on board. We were in a basic cabin on the second level. I was really surprised at how much space there was, plenty for the two of us. Generous wardrobe space an the addition of a seating area. The food was excellent with 5 courses each night. The drinks prices were reasonable. I think we paid between £17 and £23 for a bottle of wine with our meal. Speciality coffees were £2.75 and a large glass of house wine less than a fiver. I had the most amazing Indian head massage and my hair was styled better than my regular hairdresser! All in all, a great experience. I will good with FO again.

Port Reviews

Dover

A quick and painless embarkation despite COVID-19. Only downside was the traffic personnel on the gate who were difficult and made the taxi drop us at the gate as we were a few minutes early.

22 Helpful Votes