• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Aug 2021
Cabin:

I went on this weekend cruise with my sister because we always try to go away for a couple of days together each year. We had an absolute blast. The food was better than we could possibly have hoped for. Everything we ate felt like top restaurant quality and came in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Every member of staff we encountered was polite and seemed happy to be doing their job.

We had dinner at a different restaurant each night and loved all of them. Friday we went for Mexican and I had some of the best sea bass I've ever eaten, Saturday we went to the Test Kitchen and did a tasting menu which was amazing and Sunday we had a steak at The Wake which was cooked to perfection.

There is a real party atmosphere on board but that said we didn't feel we had to join in all the time. We had a really relaxing time sitting in our cabin on one of the afternoons but equally loved having a dance at the club on Saturday night. Sitting in the sunshine by the pool on Sunday morning was another highlight, as was going for a run in the gym whilst looking out to sea.

Lovely cabin with balcony and hammock. The room felt spacious and clean. Not sure about the black soap but otherwise couldn't fault it.

Port Reviews