• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Celebrity Equinox Review

Editor Rating
91 Awards

First cruise, but won't be my last.

Review for Celebrity Equinox to the Eastern Caribbean
B1GN3RD
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Aug 2021
Cabin:
Traveled with children

My aunt talked me into taking a cruise, as she has done many in the past, and I had zero under my belt. I have always been a single-destination type of person, but I am always down for anything. So, we booked it and it was amazing! Found a great group of people to hang out with and destroy people in trivia. The food was excellent, and the boat was really clean and well-maintained. The excursions were all a lot of fun: I had let my 12-year-old son pick them and they were all snorkeling on catamarans, but they were so much fun. My son tested positive for COVID on the penultimate night, and we had to be in quarantine, but it wasn't bad. And Celebrity took really good care of us on the way back, and gave us credit for the time in quarantine. Will definitely add a cruise per year (at least) to my travel habits.

Port Reviews

St. Maarten

Went on a catamaran out to go snorkeling and to spend time on Mullet Bay Beach. Was a great time. For the snorkeling, the guys on the boat threw out some food to the fish, so we got some great pics. There was a Huey helicopter we could dive down and look at, as well as cannons. On the way back, Rum Punch cured what ailed us.

Find a Celebrity Equinox Cruise from $545