• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Aug 2021
Cabin:

I just returned from a nightmare trip with Royal Caribbean. My child is unvaccinated and the discrimination was unreal. The Bahaman government was not a problem. They required a few reasonable steps and approved her to enter the country. Royal Caribbean, however, disregards the countries criterion and simply does not allow anyone unvaccinated to enter the port. Their description was misleading. They said anyone scheduling an excursion can enter the port. We did schedule an excursion, they sent a babysitter with us, then we were promptly returned to the ship after the excursion, we were not allowed to explore the country further. We were only allowed on their island of Coco Cay.

*I needed a simple Motrin for a headache caused by wearing goggles all day. They would not sell it to me unless I paid $175 for a doctor visit first.

*My child is unvaccinated, and despite testing negative twice and the Bahamas giving her a health Visa welcoming her into the country, the cruiseline would not let her participate in anything desirable on the ship, or even enter the Bahamas.

Our room was a nice, with a balcony.

8 Helpful Votes