Carnival Ecstasy Review

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Ecstasy
CaliCharm
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jan 2020

If you know what is good for you will stay away from this ship!!!!! I’ve been on several carnival cruises and this was the absolute worst. Smelled of sewage throughout the ship, workers seem like they did not want to be there, food was tired and not even mediocre! Sad sad sad! Past guest I spoke to after the fact said they experienced the same, bad food, rusty interior and sewage smell throughout the ship.

I will never get on this ship again and I live in Jacksonville. It was the first and the last time I sail on this ship. I would love to just jet away from the convenience of my city port unfortunately as long as they are using the current Carnival Ecstasy I will travel to other ports like Miami and Orlando. I will consider this ship again if it is renovated!! I considered leaving Carnival altogether, but we are giving them another chance with the newer ships.

Smelled of sewage. Whole in wall beneath toilet, rusted. It had to be the worst Cabin on the ship. It was rusted everywhere, I had never seen anything like it. I love carnival, but our balcony cabin and the ship they should be ashamed of!!!

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.