• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Jul 2021
Cabin:

My wife forced me into this again but I was pleasantly surprised of how amazing 99% of the crew is so far. However one bartender hassled my wife over a bottle of water. She’s gold almost platinum and it astounds me how one person could put an unnecessary scar on your business. Seems to me clean drinking water is essential. She even has an unlimited drink card. She will not complain because she loves cruising too much. I on the other hand think that charging anyone for drinking water is stupid. I’m not a cruise lover but this is the best so far. Probably because of less crowds. I’m not even certain anymore about the filtered water stations now though? I’m a retired engineer and I’ve seen a bunch of things companies do for short cuts, greed and survival. I probably won’t ever do another cruise because of my personal fear of crowds and not being a control freak. I’m certain my wife will be on many more. I’m a very protective husband of 45yrs and I pray that Carnival will take care of her and whoever she decides to take with her.

Good job so far. I understand it’s been a struggle but it has been for everyone. Let’s all stop whining and move on . This is life.

Great