• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: May 2021
Cabin:

The ship is new, beautiful, spacious and warm, staffed with wonderful, friendly people in all of the positions. We had a private balcony, glass-enclosed shower, enough closet and drawer space for two, and it was very quiet. We didn't hear any neighbors.

There was a very complete schedule of tours, presentations, and entertainment, with congenial, talented people. The small ship atmosphere of being spacious and easy to establish connections and friendships with the other passengers. Many of the tours in the ports were complimentary.

One of the things I loved about this cruise which I have rarely had on the bigger ships, is approximately 24 hours or more in each port. We had almost two days in some of them, which made it easy to take a tour and explore on your own as well.

Port Reviews

New Bedford

I wanted to cruise New England and visit small towns and cities. I had been to Newport RI before, which I liked, but New Bedford surprised me as the highlight of the trip. We walked the beautiful colonial arts and cultural section of the city, only a couple of blocks from the ship, and found interesting information about the cities history, with many historical makers and parks, cafes and bakeries and stores with unique, beautiful wares. The Whaling Museum there is a must see. I found myself musing about living in New Bedford. All the ports were fun explore.

4 Helpful Votes