Celebrity Edge Cruise Review

Entertainment not my cup of tea

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Cruisinrog

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Edge Veranda Stateroom

We the ship for the most part although the entertainment left us a little surprised. Really weird show at dinner in Eden. I'm not sure what demographics Celebrity is trying for, not sure they do either. I would check out the entertainment a little better if I ever decide to cruise on the Edge again. The food was fantastic and the service was great. The "Little Chefs" in the French Bistro (I think) was really pretty cool. We had an Infinity Balcony cabin and while the concept is innovative, the mechanics were not. Ours was constantly getting stuck either halfway up or halfway down. Had service people in our cabin for half our cruise. The other thing is lack of privacy for your travel partner. I get up early and my wife sleeps in. I get a coffee and sit on the balcony. There's no way to open the balcony up without fully opening the curtains which wakes her up. I would never get this category cabin again. All in all it's a beautiful ship and, except for the reasons I listed, you'd probably enjoy it.

Cruisinrog's Full Rating Summary

Edge Veranda Stateroom
Cabin E2 E2-8248

Cabin was great! Well arranged and plenty of room. Our room steward was very attentive and almost always available.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Port Everglades is real easy to maneuver. Large parking garage about a block from the terminal entrance.

Next Review