• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Aurea Balcony Stateroom
View from the balcony of cabin 14041
View 0f Genoa from the Cigar Bar

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, I love this ship.

We spent 18 days on this ship and I don't think we saw everything or tried every bar like we planned. But along the way we met some new friends, amazing staff, had lots of laughs and good times.

I booked Aurea cabin 14279, had a look on youtube and saw the overhang, lucky I was able to change to cabin 14041 the last cabin at the front before the overhang. My fav part of the ship was the Sky Lounge and the Cigar bar.

Aurea Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B3

Cabin was Ok, bathroom was small, it had enough storage areas. Only problem was at about 4am every morning we were woken as they dragged the chairs across the floor on the deck above. Didn't bother using Zoe or wristbands.

Port Reviews

Rome (Civitavecchia)

We caught the train into Rome, the ticket cost about 9 euro and it took about 90 mins from when we left the ship to getting off train in Rome. If you get a taxi to the port ask to get taken straight to the ship, otherwise they might drop you at the shuttle bus stop with long wait in line.

Crete (Heraklion)

Poor planning on my part because I thought the ship berthed at the other dock closer to town, where we would of got the local bus to Knossos Castle . but we docked somewhere else I was not familiar with so we just walked around, we didnt dock for long.

Aqaba (Petra)

Second time I have docked at Aquaba and not gone to Petra, cant see the value of spending $300-400 to see Petra when other ruins around the world are a fraction of the cost. We got a 5 euro bus trip around Aquaba and visited a nice restaurant close to port and tried the local beer.

Find an MSC Bellissima Cruise from $809