• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin:
Just checked in to the Tapestry II
Pulling out of Paris to start our trip.

We chose this cruise based largely on the ports of call offered. We loved the convienance of unpacking just once. The ship is lovely, the staff are very welcoming, and truly work extremely hard to anticipate your every need. We had a room on the Indigo deck. It was small, but not cramped and very nicely appointed. The bed was super comfy, and our chambermaid Natalia was a doll. There are several areas to chat, read a book, or just have a cup of tea while enjoying the beautiful scenery. I knew the food would be good but never dreamed it would be absolutely exquisite, and it really was! We loved taking the tours, Monet's Garden was a dream come true for me. We spent time talking to so many nice people and even made new friends we've had dinner with since the cruise! We can't wait to sail with Avalon again.

Port Reviews

Vernon

Monet's Garden was a dream come true for me. Our guide Estella was incredibly knowledgeable about the site, history and life of Claude Monet.

We both loved the history and quaintness of Caudbec. My husband loved the monestary where they make beer very much. Lol. There is a beautiful church in the center of town that we were free to explore at our leisure.

Find an Avalon Tapestry II Cruise from $2,749