MSC Armonia Cruise Review

Worst ever!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by aprillew

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

This was the worst Cruise line I've ever been on. I took my 20 year old son on it for his first cruise and was embarrassed. The ship's elevator kept breaking down. They changed our itinerary and we couldn't stop at the port that we wanted to see the most. They kept us on their tiny ship that day instead and did not provide any alternative entertainment for us. The entertainment was awful. They used the same performers, who were mediocre at best, over and over. The cruise was not enjoyable at all. I will never go on MSC again. They also took us to a half-renovated island of theirs which wasn't even open yet, with nothing to do for the entire day. They charged extra for everything and I expected some of it to be included, like water! The customer service staff was unfriendly and unsympathetic to my concerns when I explained how I felt. We got nothing for any of their mistakes. Usually a cruise line will give the guests a free drink or something. We got nothing.

aprillew's Full Rating Summary

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

Horrible. We were the second ship ever there, according to the captain. Nothing was open, there was construction going on throughout the island, there were 5 or so tiny little display shops open. They did give us a free bbq while we were there but it was not very good either. There was nothing to do for the whole day unless you paid them to use their paddle boats. It was ridiculous to take us there for the whole day when it wasn't even finished.

Next Review