• Find a Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by LAM13

• Sail Date: Mar 2020
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: undefined

Dinner in main dining room - Excellent. We made our reservations the night before, or the morning of the same day of dining. Overall the food was very good. Service was great. Upon learning of dietary restrictions, the staff went extremely above and beyond to make sure my needs were met. Prime rib cooked to perfection.

Lunch as Mexican Bar - (included) - a great place to grab a meal or a snack. Food is what you would expect for fast food.

Buffet - Breakfast and Late Night Snack - For breakfast they had every type of food you could want. The trays were kept full. The only issue was it took a long time for the staff to clean the tables. Late night food was limited. We didn't like any of the desserts.

Ice Show - Talented group of skaters with upbeat music. We both enjoyed it.

Commedian - Average. We had a few laughs, but I've seen so much better.

Show Girls - Past, Present Future - I only saw the first part which I was enjoying, however, they turned up the volume and it was so loud I had to leave. I went out the theater and out on deck, with the doors opened I could hear the music.

Various other music acts throughout the ship - very talented. It was very unfortunate that RC did not give them a good venue to play. Often they were in playing in a hallway in the promanade deck.

Casino - Ok. Not a great variety of slots.

Cigarette Smoke - I'm sensitive to cigarette smoke which is allowed in the casino. The casino is an open area in the middle of the ship. No doors. There's also a staircase going up to the main deck with bars, restaurants and shops. It constantly smelled as the staircase acted like a chimney vented the smoke to the floor above. Could not sit in the lounge area near the casino.

Romantic Cruise ?? NO WAY! We wanted a romantic cruise for 50+ and after much research did our booking thru a travel agent. RC did not inform us or the TA that this was a Spring Break cruise.

Bar Service - (at the actual bar not thru a waiter) VERY SLOW. The drinks were good and 99% of them were included in the drink package. Bottled water was always warm.

Next time we'll be trying a different cruise line.

Coco Cay - Very nice beach. Nice band playing island music. The buffet is moved to the island for lunch. Beautiful water for swimming. The water park looked nice, but was very expensive. We did not use the pool on the island.

Excursions - We asked about the Miami trip as we had 7 hours before our flight. The customer service rep knew less than what was in the paragraph on the itineary.

LAM13's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Room - Deck 8 Very impressed. The room was spacious and laid out nicely with the bed near the balcony. Large closet with shelves. Bed was comfortable. The bathroom although small, had great storage. The balcony was a good size for 2 to sit comfortably. I wish hotels rooms were 1/2 as nice as these.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Very nice beach. Excellent life guards that never took their eyes off the water.

Nassau

Nice area to walk around. Your average junk stores.

Next Review