• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Navigator of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

The Most Amazing Experience Ever!

Review for Navigator of the Seas to the Bahamas
tlennings
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Junior Suite Accessible
Traveled with children

We chose this cruise because the ship was recently renovated and there was a stop at the new Perfect Day CocoCay water park. We booked a balcony room and was upgraded to a jr Suite via the Royal up program. We were also able to bypass general boarding at their gorgeous new pier in Miami. We were sent up a private elevator and personally checked in while lounging on a couch. Crazy Fancy!!!

The room was amazing; very spacious and bright. The jr suite came with free room service and free continental breakfast, so we stayed in our beds and ordered a light breakfast every morning.

We also purchased the unlimited dining plan. When I say "we" i mean "I" ordered the plan and my daughter (age 11) was allowed to eat in the same super fancy restaurants for only $10. I believe this is offered to all children 12 and under. We ate like queens on this vacation!

Junior Suite Accessible