Carnival Breeze Cruise Review
1,286 Reviews

Our cruise was very nice, and we loved the Breeze.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Linda90383

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

This was our second year on the Breeze. We even had the same Balcony cabin on Deck 6.

We love the location mid ship. I was on a cane, from Back Surgery only 8 weeks earlier,

And it was mid point to anywhere on the ship and I needed to walk a lot, and location made it a comfortable walk.

Our cabin was always clean and inviting. We loved our balcony and spent a lot of time on it. When we met our room Stewart we ask for extra wash cloths daily, and I requested ice in the cabin. Both years 2918-2919 we were blessed with wonderful guys who kept ice 24/7 in our room. They were both very pleasant.

We ate in the dining room with the “anytime dining”. We ate in different selections of the dining room in locations that did not require a lot of steps. Our food and service was always very good. We ate breakfast most mornings on the lido deck. It worked well as I am a picky

Breakfast eater and could pick and choose. My husband is a big breakfast eater and was always pleased with the selections. We ate dinner one night at the evening buffet. My husband was happy with the meal, but I prefer dinner in the dining room. We did room service a couple of days after visiting the ports.

We did some shopping at Cozumel and than returned to the ship After walking around the area. In Belize we also did a short excursion, and had lunch at a recommended spot for Coconut Shrimp, we also enjoyed the colorful entertainment of the servers. Did a little shopping and visited with the locals.

In Mahogany Bay, we had a planned day. But somehow missed our point of pickup for a tour to see the

Linda90383's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

Great Balcony that we enjoy. 2nd year in the same cabin

Clean and always had what we needed or requested from our Stewart.

We enjoyed the location on the ship and loved our balcony.

We missed the tour. Was directed to the wrong area. Should of booked through Carnival. But we ended up having a great time at the beach at the end of chairlift.

View All undefined undefined Reviews