• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We departed in Miami, and the process was so smooth. If you use Uber I suggest to watch the route the driver is taking, we had a driver that tried to take a different route to port and it cost us triple the amount, UBER did refund it. We LOVED the layout of Oasis. We were previously on Independence and enjoyed Playmakers, but Oasis has Playmakers in the perfect spot...on Boardwalk..... we LOVED Boardwalk. The food choices are awesome, and my kids loved having so many choices. The ship is Huge so if you do have trouble walking I would suggest you get a midship stateroom, close to an elevator. The food in the dining room wasn't as good as Independence but it was still good.

Entertainment was awesome. We attended the Aqua show, which we all loved and the Ice show.

Kids club they group the kids together I think 5-12 not sure on exact ages, but it was different than when there were separate rooms based off of age. My 11 year old daughter didn't like it as much as Independence but she did like that interactive board they had.

Cabin idk

Ocean view Balcony, with a sleeper sofa and a pullman bed. Worked great for us, one thing that is rough with all balcony rooms is it does get hot in the room if the balcony door gets opened as it shuts off the ac.

Port Reviews

Miami

All electronically done, fast services.

San Juan

We didn't stay off ship for long, too industrial and seems just for shopping not really for a family port.

St. Maarten

we took the water taxi to an area beach and got chairs and ordered some food and drinks.... great service. The water was Beautiful

Find an Oasis of the Seas Cruise from $313