3. Britannia
Boarding (Arriving to the Terminal to getting to our room): When we embarked it was a very smooth and good process. We got out the car with out luggage and a porter whipped it away from us to save us the trouble of taking it with us. We then went on into the terminal, upon arriving the required checks were done once it we were ready to go onto get out boarding photos e.t.c we were given a card that would then be show on a screen and then tell use to join the queue. This was a long queue but didn't seem to be a long wait. Once that was complete we moved onto security. Our hand luggage was put through and we were scanned that was a very quick process. So then we went and boarded the ship, upon boarding we got a photograph with two suitcases patterned with a British flag. Then we headed to the buffet (The Horizon Restaurant) This is were I had my first meal, it was brilliant as they had a wide selection catering for every need. We then heard over the tannoy that our rooms were ready so we made our way there. Once there we were shocked at how immaculate it was the only disappointment was the balcony could've been bigger. Then we wondered the ship to get our bearings. The Ship (The good and the bad): The ship was very modern and for me it was easy to navigate. The dinning experience there was amazing, the waiters were super attentive and they also were very helpful. The pools were okay, they would've been bigger to accommodate for the amount of passengers however I found I wasn't in there much. For the children (13-15) there kids club wasn't very good as there were tasks like face painting e.t.c. Neither were there any water slides or things similar to them. The shows were good and would definitely recommend. The issues are they we didn't find there was much entertainment through out the day, such as quizzes and on deck party e.t.c, It would've been nice if there was some music played by the pool. St Peters Port Guernsey: There isn't much to say about this port other than stunning, excellent and I definitely recommend it. A Carouna Spain: This was a little disappointing as our guide left us as the toilets in the aquarium we were visiting that left us to wonder around on our own, however we did find him and he took us around some places and apologised. Santader Spain: We went to a near by zoo which was a shore excursion and it was brilliant, if you think longleat is big this is massive. The animals are very clearly treated well, I would definitely recommend this port. La Rochelle France: This port we choose to do our own thing, we wondered and enjoyed ourselves, it was very peaceful and I would definitely recommend it. As a whole: This cruise in my opinion was very good. I took this cruise with another few people one of which had cruised before with Royal Caribbean and was very disappointed for the children when they got onboard. However we managed and had a great time.

What I thought of my cruise on Britannia

As a whole:

OceanDuck’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Brilliant, very nice cabin steward and the room was super practical.