3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this to celebrate my 30th birthday with my husbands and I’s immmediate family (about 10 of us total). Ship: We absolutely loved the Navigator, especially all of the “amped” features. My husband and I had gone on Adventure for our honeymoon in 2016 and this was pretty much identical but the refurbishment really shows. The pool area in particular was very well done and was the perfect vacation vibe for a quick Bahamas trip. We loved the extra shallow areas in the pools to lounge in. Our 2 year old daughter LOVED the little splash area on the side. It was small but perfect size for her. Everything on board was beautiful and clean and looked more modern. Dining: Everyone in our group was happy with the food on board. Dining room was always good and our waiters were more than accommodating and really helped take care of our toddler during meal times by bringing her food right away. We didn’t do any specialty dining and always had Windjammer for lunch. Everything was good. What we reeaaally liked was El Loco Fresh! Super good food and convenient next to the pool. The line got pretty long at peak times but it moved fast. Activities: I normally really like going to the main production shows but since this cruise was the first with our 2 year old, we didn’t think she would enjoy sitting for that long. However, she LOVED (as did we) the ice skating show!!!! Probably one of my favorite moments from the trip. The talent was amazing and the show was super fun and well put together. The songs were great and had my daughter clapping and dancing in her seat. Seriously do not miss the ice skating show! The only other things we really did as far as activities were karaoke at night and using the water slides while grandparents babysat. Hubby and I had a blast, especially on the Nassau day when we stayed on board and could go multiple times in a row. Nursery: We did utilize the child care for our daughter two times. They were amazing with the kids and my daughter loved them. We did it once for dinner time so we could have a relaxing meal and they took the kids to Windjammer for dinner. And then again during the morning/ early afternoon on the sea day so we could enjoy the pool. They gave us a phone in case they needed us and a little “report card” about how she did. Just a quick side note for families with young kiddos- We got an inside cabin across the hall from my parents in a Junior suite. Our daughter still naps and we were able to set up our baby monitor in our room while she slept and went across the hall to my parents to relax on the balcony/read, etc. while she napped and could see her on the monitor. Worked great! Ports: We did not get off ship in Nassau as we’ve been there numerous times and didn’t feel comfortable with a little one. We were very excited about the new Cococay though and it did not disappoint!! Loved the pool and swim up bar, snorkeling on the beach, food was great. And our daughter loved the free Splash zone here. It was plenty big for her and she loved the little water slides too. No complaints about Cococay!

Perfect quick family vacation

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V
No problems with the cabin. It was clean and plenty of space for us as well as our daughters pack n play.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins